Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Plans for the next six hours, next six days, next six weeks

I know work is necessary, but why does it have to be so loooong and booooring sometimes? *sigh*

So far tonight I have recategorized all the credits to/debits from my checking account since January 1, researched planting in metal containers, scoured Craigslist for a suitable patio table, eaten half an apple fritter (which I am totally regretting right now), texted with Josh, read like 40 e-mails and written eight, and who knows what else...in addition to keeping the lights on. And I still have 6.5 hours to go!

In other news, I am going to be traveling a fair bit in the next several months. First, I am really looking forward to getting out of town and going to Taos this weekend. There's a beer festival going on at the ski area so, beer lovers that we are, Josh and I are going. My mom is coming along, too. We're going to leave Saturday morning, get some touristy Taos Plaza stuff in during the afternoon, check out the festival that evening, and then come back Sunday. We're gonna stay at a cute B&B called Adobe & Stars. Jacuzzi here I come! LOL

Next month I'm hosting a girls night out in Santa Fe... not quite sure the date yet, but I'm hoping to do Site Santa Fe and then Ten Thousand Waves Spa. That's my favorite place ever.

Theeeen, in June, Josh & I are going to San Francisco to see his parents and the sights. I am looking forward to Alcatraz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment